To bring a positive Spiritual impact to the teens and young people of Swain County; which in turn will impact the whole community.
To inspire, uplift, equip, and challenge them to be a role model of what a true follower of Christ should be. (I Timothy 4:12)
To show them through the Bible how valuable they are to God, that He truly loves them unconditionally, that they are not an accident or mistake, that He has a divine purpose and destiny for their lives, and that through Christ they can do all things. (Philippians 4:13, Matthew 9:26)
We strive to be a beacon of God’s light and love to the teens, young people, and the whole community of Swain County. To point them to the cross and that Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth, and the life; that no man, woman, boy or girl, can come unto the Father but by Him.
We accomplish this through many different kinds of outreach programs:
- Annual Impact Event which is a free 3-day event that is focused directly at reaching the youth at Swain High and Middle School through special speakers and music. This event is currently held at the Swain County Center for the Arts located on the campus of Swain County High School. Next Impact Event is April 24th – 26th 2015. We will be branching out into other communities and high schools in the Western North Carolina region.
- Point of Impact Prayer and Bible Study Group that meets every Monday night at 6pm at the Swain County High School.
- Point of Impact Men’s Group that meets the first and third Thursday night of the month.
- Point of Impact Lady’s Group that meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month.
- Gospel Fest is a free one night event held at Darnell Farms which brings in Gospel Music groups from the Western North Carolina area to minister to the parents and grandparents in the Swain County Community.
- Quarterly Impact Pool Tournaments held at the Sagebrush Coffee Shop in Bryson City.
- Annual Impact Golf Tournaments held at the Smoky Mountain Country Club.
(Matthew 18:19-20, John 12:32)
We strive to be a beacon of God’s light and love to our teens, young people, and the whole community of Swain County. To point them to the cross and that Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth, and the life; that no man comes unto the Father but by Him. (John 14:6)